9th Annual Quarry Crusher Run Columbia
March 14, 2020 at 8:00a.m.
Location: Vulcan Materials Quarry, Columbia, S.C.
START LINE AREA: 611 Rosewood Drive
REGISTRATION PRICE (includes official t-shirt and finisher’s medal)
Quarry Crusher (3.7 miles) Run/Walk to the bottom then back to the top – $40
Double Crusher (7.4 miles) Run/Walk route twice – $50
TRIPLE Crusher– unique to Columbia! (11.1 miles) Run/Walk route three times – $60
Triple Crushers start @ 7:30 a.m.
Discounts ($10 off) available for first responders, military, teachers, students, and participants ages 12-18.
- Active and Retired Military use code MILITARY
- First Responders use code RESPONDERS
- Students and under 18 use code STUDENT
- Teachers use code TEACHER
The Quarry Crusher Run is a national series and we offer discounts for runners who participate in more than one race, EXCLUSIVE 3X Medals for anyone completing three or more in one year.
Register for TWO or MORE and receive 35% OFF!
Register for the Series HERE
SLEEP IN & DONATE
Can’t join us on race day but still want to support the event and our community partner?
Choose to Sleep in and DONATE HERE!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Start times – 8 a.m. for Quarry Crusher and Double Crusher | 7:30 a.m. for Triple Crusher
- All race distances are approximate. Because this is a working quarry, the terrain is always changing.
- Walkers are welcome. All participants must complete the race by 10 a.m.
- T-shirts guaranteed only for participants registered two weeks prior to race day
- For their safety and yours, no dogs and no strollers allowed
- All participants must be 12 and older
- For packet pick up, check out our Packet Pickup PAGE