Click HERE to Register Online!
4th Annual Quarry Crusher Run Atlanta
May 4, 2019
Location: Vulcan Materials Quarry
Norcross, Georgia 30093
Proceeds benefit Gwinnett County Public Schools and
Join us at the Norcross Quarry, the largest quarry in our series. On this route, you’ll descend more than 600′ to the bottom before you begin your climb out. As veteran Quarry Crushers will tell you, you have to dig deep for this one!
Click HERE to Register
REGISTRATION PRICE (includes official t-shirt and finisher’s medal)
Quarry Crusher Run (approx 3.7 miles) – $40
Double Crusher Run (Approximately 7.4 miles) – $50
Half Crusher** (run/walk to the bottom then catch a van ride back to the top!) – $40
**Half Crusher is a fun run event, not timed and no awards will be given. Participants do receive shirts and medals!
Discounts ($10 off) available for first responders, military, teachers, students, and participants ages 12-18.
- Active and Retired Military use code MILITARY
- First Responders use code RESPONDERS
- Students and under 18 use code STUDENT
- Teachers use code TEACHER
The Quarry Crusher Run is a national series and we offer discounts for runners who participate in more than one race, EXCLUSIVE 3X Medals for anyone completing three or more in one year.
Register for TWO or MORE and receive 35% OFF!
Register for the Series HERE
SLEEP IN & DONATE
Can’t join us on race day but still want to support the event and our community partner?
Choose to Sleep in and DONATE HERE!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Start time – 8 a.m. for Quarry Crusher, Double Crusher and Half Crusher
- GPS may take you the wrong way: use the directions we provide here.
- All race distances are approximate. Because this is a working quarry, the terrain is always changing.
- Walkers are welcome. All participants must complete the race by 10 a.m.
- T-shirts guaranteed only for participants registered two weeks prior to race day
- For their safety and yours, no dogs and no strollers allowed
- All participants must be 12 and older
- For packet pick up, check out our Packet Pickup PAGE