Click HERE to Register Online!
8th Annual Quarry Crusher Run Columbia
March 23, 2019 at 8:00a.m.
Location: Vulcan Materials Quarry, Columbia, S.C.
START LINE AREA: 611 Rosewood Drive
Proceeds benefit South Carolina Youth ChalleNGe
The Columbia quarry is where it all started! You don’t want to miss the original. You’ll be 475 feet BELOW sea level at the bottom of the quarry.
REGISTRATION PRICE (includes official t-shirt and finisher’s medal)
Quarry Crusher Run (approx. 3.7 miles) – $40
Double Crusher Run (approx. 7.4 miles) – $50
TRIPLE Crusher Run – UNIQUE to Columbia! (approx. 11 miles) – $60
Triple Crushers start at 7:30a.m.
SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
Want to rock the Vulcan Quarry Crusher Run at more than one location?
We offer discounts for series participants and exclusive 3X Medals for anyone completing three or more in one year.
Register for two or more and receive 35% OFF.
Series runners register HERE
Provided for first responders, military, teachers, students and those under 18. All codes are $10 off. All participants must be 12 and older.
- Active and Retired Military: MILITARY
- First Responders: RESPONDERS
- Students: STUDENT
- Ages 12-18: STUDENT
- Teachers: TEACHER
Want to organize a team? We’ll help with discounts and special team t-shirts.
See team requirements here.
IMPORTANT RACE INFO:
- Participants receive an official race t-shirt, commemorative finisher’s medal and, of course, bragging rights. Shirts only guaranteed for participants registered two weeks prior.
- 8:00 a.m. start time for Quarry Crusher Run and Double Crusher Run; 7:30 a.m. start for Triple Crusher Run
- All runners and walkers must complete the race by 10 a.m.
- For your safety and theirs, NO dogs and NO strollers allowed. All participants must be 12 and older.
PACKET PICK UP
Friday, March 22: 4:00-6:00p.m.
at Hunter-Gatherer Hangar,1402 Jim Hamilton Blvd, Columbia, SC 29205
Race Day, March 23: 6:30 a.m.
near Start Line