Click HERE to Register Online!
Quarry Crusher Run Chicago
June 23, 2019 at 8:00a.m.
Location: Vulcan Materials Quarry, McCook Quarry
6111 East Ave. Hodgkins, IL 60525
Proceeds benefit Folds of Honor
Join us in Chicagoland at the McCook Quarry, one of Vulcan’s largest quarries in the United States. This 500-acre facility began operations in the 1860’s and is not your typical trail run. This route will take you past towering rock features as you descend more than 200’ to the bottom of the pit before you begin your climb out on grades as steep at 15%. Ramp up to the challenge!
REGISTRATION PRICE (includes official t-shirt and finisher’s medal)
Quarry Crusher Run (approx. 3.2 miles) – $40
Double Crusher Run (approx. 5.6 miles) – $50
SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
Want to rock the Vulcan Quarry Crusher Run at more than one location?
We offer discounts for series participants and exclusive 3X Medals for anyone completing three or more in one year.
Register for two or more and receive 35% OFF.
Series runners register HERE
Provided for first responders, military, teachers, students and those under 18. All codes are $10 off. All participants must be 16 and older.
- Active and Retired Military: MILITARY
- First Responders: RESPONDERS
- Students Ages 16-18: STUDENT
- Teachers: TEACHER
Want to organize a team? We’ll help with discounts and special team t-shirts.
See team requirements here.
IMPORTANT RACE INFO:
- Participants receive an official race t-shirt, commemorative finisher’s medal and, of course, bragging rights. Shirts only guaranteed for participants registered two weeks prior.
- 8:00 a.m. start time for Quarry Crusher Run and Double Crusher Run.
- All runners and walkers must complete the race by 10 a.m.
- For your safety and theirs, NO dogs and NO strollers allowed. All participants must be 16 and older.
PACKET PICK UP
Friday, June 22: TBD
Race Day, June 23: 6:30 a.m.
near Start Line