Click HERE to Register ONLINE!
5th Annual Quarry Crusher Run Atlanta
February 22, 2020
Location: Vulcan Materials Quarry
Norcross, Georgia 30093
Proceeds benefit Gwinnett County Public Schools and
Join us at the Norcross Quarry, the largest quarry in our series. On this route, you’ll descend more than 600′ to the bottom before you begin your climb out. As veteran Quarry Crushers will tell you, you have to dig deep for this one!
REGISTRATION PRICE (includes official long sleeve t-shirt and finisher’s medal)
Quarry Crusher Run (approx 3.7 miles) – $40
Double Crusher Run (Approximately 7.4 miles) – $50
The Vulcan team has worked hard to open up as much of the quarry as possible for us, but each week has produced more rain. We’re including a picture of “Norcross Lake.” As you can see, it’s quite a bit bigger than in years past. A beautiful site for our run Saturday and we can’t wait to see you there!
Discounts ($10 off) available for first responders, military, teachers, students, and participants ages 12-18.
- Active and Retired Military use code MILITARY
- First Responders use code RESPONDERS
- Students and under 18 use code STUDENT
- Teachers use code TEACHER
- Gwinnett County Public School Staff use code GCPSSTAFF
The Quarry Crusher Run is a national series and we offer discounts for runners who participate in more than one race, EXCLUSIVE 3X Medals for anyone completing three or more in one year. Register for TWO or MORE and receive 35% OFF!
Register for the Series HERE
IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Start time – 8:30 a.m. (Double Crushers will start at 8:15 a.m.)
- GPS may take you the wrong way: use the directions we provide here.
- All race distances are approximate. Because this is a working quarry, the terrain is always changing.
- Walkers are welcome. All participants must complete the race by 10:30 a.m.
- T-shirts guaranteed only for participants registered two weeks prior to race day
- For their safety and yours, no dogs and no strollers allowed
- All participants must be 12 and older
- For packet pick up, check out our Packet Pickup PAGE